Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to my blog


art © 2016 H. Simpson

How to create Comic Books, Comic Strips and Graphic Novels Blog


My name is Howard and I am a cartoonist and have drawn some comics and started working in the animation industry recently. I will be talking about things related to the entertainment industry and it will mostly focus on comic books, graphic novels and animation.

I will discuss the craft and art of storytelling and drawing. Mostly.

Keep reading. Share with your friends. Please comment. 

Remember… Just create!

copyright 2016 H. Simpson

If you are interested in further expanding your knowledge, then I recommend these books.

When you purchase a book by clicking the link below, I get a piece of the action and helps me to continue doing this blog. Support an artist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.