Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just the Blog and Only the Blog Monster

Hello my dear readers.




Things have been topsy turvy since my move. I made a lot of changes at once. Some necessary to move my career forward and others out of my control.

I will get back to my regular schedule of blogs after San Diego Comic Con. Even though my roommie backed out because an opportunity he couldn’t pass up and now I have to find another place to stay.

SDCC looks like it’s going to be exciting this year and I wouldn’t want to miss it.


In a few weeks I’l be able to share a big monster of a project I worked. It was very exciting and I was geeking out.on the inside, while being very professional on the outside.

Remember... Just Create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.

I always like to read your comments.